WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply to your use of the BuyPhoneNow.co.uk Website and by accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
BuyPhoneNow.co.uk gives no authority (whether implied or express) to deep link to or frame any of the content which appears on our Website or to use a representation of the company’s trademarks as a link button without the express agreement of BuyPhoneNow.co.uk.
This site complies with appropriate UK legislation and it is to be used only by persons who access it from within the UK and the services on this site are only available to UK residents.
BuyPhoneNow Limited, together with its subsidiary and holding companies and any subsidiaries of such holding companies whether direct or indirect from time to time, including affiliates and subsidiary companies from time to time;
“Conditions” means these terms and conditions and the “Special Conditions”;
“Goods” means goods displayed for sale on the Website;
“Online Sales” means sales of Goods and Services conducted through the Website;
“Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration;
“Product Description” means that part of the Website where certain terms and conditions in respect of the individual Good or Service are provided;
“Services” means services displayed for sale on the Website;
“Special Conditions” means the terms and conditions in the Product Description referred to in Clause 8;
“Users” means the users of the Website collectively;
“User Information” means the details provided by you on any application to buy Goods or Services from us via the Website;
“Us/Our/We/ ” means BuyPhoneNow.co.uk, BuyPhoneNow LTD, a company registered in England and Wales with registered office located at Unit 17, Regent Park, Booth Drive, Park Farm South, Wellingborough, Northants, NN8 6GR, United Kingdom.
“Website” means the website located at www.BuyPhoneNow.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it; and
“You/Your” means a user of the Website.
Please read all the sections below to understand the risks involved in communicating and transmitting sensitive information by e-mail.
Please note that internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium. In the interests of preserving confidentiality in your personal details, We strongly advise that You take this into consideration before You send Us any information by email. By proceeding, You agree that You will send Us information by email at Your own risk.
Messages sent by email may not be secure and may be intercepted by third parties. If You disregard this warning and choose to send Us confidential information, You agree that You do so at Your own risk and that You will not hold Us responsible for any loss that You suffer as a result.
The e-mail address You provide to Us is where We will send Our response. If You have chosen to discuss your personal account details via E-mail We will try to respond to You in this way. We cannot guarantee the security of Your personal information by this communications medium.
A. USE OF THE WEBSITE
We will provide you with access to the Website and sell You Goods and Services in accordance with these Conditions.
2. Your Obligations
- Agree not to use the Website (or any part thereof) for any illegal purpose and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant laws;
- Agree not to upload or transmit through the Website without limitation, any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer;
- Will not upload or transmit through the Website any material which is defamatory, offensive, or of an obscene or menacing character, or that may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- Will not use the Website in a way that may cause the Website to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or such that the effectiveness or functionality of the Website is in any way impaired;
- Will not use the Website in any manner which violates or infringes the rights of any person, firm or company or the rights thereof (including, but not limited to, rights of intellectual property, rights of confidentiality or rights of privacy);
- Will not attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website; and,
- Agree that in the event that You have any right, claim or action against any other User arising out of that User’s use of the Website, then You will pursue such right, claim or action independently of, and without recourse to Us;
- The Personal Information which You are required to provide when You register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
- Will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our customer service representatives by e-mail by clicking here.
Will not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree to be fully responsible for all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees on a full indemnity cost basis, suffered by Us and arising out of any breach of the Conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using Your Internet account and/or Your Personal Information.
4. Our Rights
We reserve the right to:
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to You and You confirm that we shall not be liable to You or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- Change these Conditions from time to time, and Your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be Your acceptance of such change. It is Your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If You do not agree to any change to the Conditions then You must immediately stop using the Website.
- We will use Our reasonable endeavours to maintain the Website. The Website is subject to change from time to time. You will not be eligible for any compensation because You cannot use any part of the Website or because of a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Website.
- We reserve the right to withdraw any Goods or Services from the Website at any time and/or remove, screen or edit any materials or content on the Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time in our sole discretion. We will not be liable to You or any third party by reason of our doing any of the following: withdrawing any Good or Services from the Website whether or not those Goods or Services have been sold; removing, screening or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
5. Third Party Links
In an attempt to provide increased value to Our Users, We may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor any activity and content associated with the Website. We may investigate any reported violation of these Conditions or complaints and take any action that We deem appropriate (which may include, but is not limited to, issuing warnings, suspending or terminating service, denying access and/or removing any materials from the Website). We may also investigate, in Our sole discretion, the use, or attempted use, of any credit card, and take such action as we deem appropriate, including without limitation, contacting the User using such card or cancelling orders placed by such User.
B. PURCHASE OF GOODS/SERVICES
7. Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between You and Us are as follows:
- You place the order for Your Products on the website by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the check-out process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the website.
- We will send to You an order acknowledgement email detailing the products You have ordered. This is not an order confirmation or order acceptance from Us.
- As Your product is shipped from our warehouse We will send you a despatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between You and Us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless We have notified You that we do not accept Your order or You have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions in these conditions.
- Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Terms & Conditions.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the Goods You have ordered is not available from stock You will be contacted by e-mail or phone (if you have given Us details) and You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock, receive a substitute of equivalent price or to cancel Your order. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information. However, We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice to You.
- We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in Our power to do so, to keep the details of Your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on Our part We are not liable for any loss You may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data You provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
- You warrant that the User Information which You are required to provide when You make an offer to buy Goods or Services via the Website is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that You are not authorised to use.
9. Refusal of transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Website whether or not that Product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To be eligible to purchase Products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- Be over 18 years of age
- Stipulate a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
- By making an offer to buy a Product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Eligibility to Purchase
- The purchase of Goods or Services is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts on the Website under English law and who are resident or incorporated in the United Kingdom. This means that if You are an individual, You must be 18 years or older to purchase any Goods or Services via the Website and by offering to purchase any Goods or Services You represent to us that You are 18 years of age or older. To register, You must provide Your real name, phone number, e-mail address, credit card details and other requested information.
- The Website is available only to individuals and companies or partnerships who We, in our absolute discretion, consider eligible. The eligibility criteria include, without limitation, those who have been issued a valid credit card by a bank acceptable to Us, whose applications are acceptable to Us and who have authorised Us to process a charge or charges on their credit card in the amount of the total purchase price for any Goods or Services which they purchase.
- By making an offer to buy any Goods or Services, You specifically authorise Us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about You from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to Your credit-card number or credit reports, to authenticate Your identity, to validate Your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
10. Intellectual Property and Right to Use
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material or content supplied as part of the Website shall remain at all times vested in Us or Our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by Us or Our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the Website is made available for Your personal non-commercial use only and that You may download such material and content onto only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the Website is strictly prohibited. You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
You may send us notices under or in connection with these Conditions:
By email to by clicking here
As proof of sending does not guarantee Our receipt of Your notice, You must ensure that You have received an acknowledgement from Us which should be retained by You.
12. Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
13. Limitation of Liability
While We will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information We place on the Website, We make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet Your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the materials. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, We disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Goods and Services including but not limited to, implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose.
Notwithstanding any other provision in the Conditions, nothing herein shall limit Your rights as a consumer under English law.
The information provided to You in connection with the Goods and Services is provided by the suppliers of such Goods and Services and You acknowledge that We do not verify the accuracy of such information. The fact that information, products or services are shown on this site does not necessarily mean that:
- You should rely on the information (whether provided by us or third parties);
- We endorse the information, products or services provided by third parties; or
- The product and services that we provide are suitable for you. It is your responsibility to check this out. Some of the services on this site may not be available or may have changed.
We therefore exclude all liability of any kind (including but not limited to defamation, breach of confidence, intellectual property right infringements, invasion of privacy and negligence) for the transmission or reception of such information of whatever nature to.
You acknowledge that We cannot guarantee and therefore shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to or taken from the Website by You.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation; or
- Any loss which was not brought to Our attention at the time the contract was made or any loss that would be an unforeseeable consequence of a breach of the contract by Us; or
- In any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of either of Us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred, was suffered or incurred by one of Us arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under these Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit Our liability for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence or that of Our servants, agents or employees.
We are not in any way responsible for anything mentioned on or linked to this site that someone else is marketing.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by Us shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of these Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
17. Entire Agreement
These Conditions (as amended from time to time) contain the entire agreement between You and Us relating to the subject matter covered and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings, representations or proposals, written or oral, between You and Us in relation to such matters. You confirm that You have read these conditions and, You fully understand them and You also agree that these conditions are the only terms (together with Your network provider agreement) that rule Your relationship with us.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.